Value user privacy
- Information about your use of this site is automatically collected.
- URL tracking information;
- User browser
- The IP address of the user;
- Files downloaded or viewed by the user;
- The user's path through the website;
- Date, time and frequency of site visits;
- The duration of browsing certain websites.
- We may also track your use of this website through COOKIES. You may choose to turn off the COOKIES function through your web browser settings.
- Save small data files to the user's hard drive;
- Auto login allowed;
- It may contain a login ID or other information about your Internet settings or usage.
- This website uses services of third parties. Through this website, the Service may place anonymous cookies in the visitor's browser and may send the Service's cookies to the visitor's cookie file.
- Google Analytics and the Google Analytics tracking code.
- Google keyword ad and Google keyword ad conversion tag.
- Facebook page tracking code
- LinkedIn Analytics tab
- Twitter international website tag code
The information that we may collect includes the following:
Here is the COOKIES function for reference only:
The third party services we use are as follows:
- Phone number
- Email address
How to use information
- Improve the capabilities of the service, requests and queries;
- Provide you with product or service information relevant to you, provide event details and send invitations to events that may be of interest to you and to contact you at any time
- Analyze your situation and activity status.
- Improve our marketing and promotion results
- Statistical analysis of the use of this website
- Improve the content of this website
- Customize the content and layout of the website.
Third party disclosure
The information collected on the website is used for the following purposes: Any authentication information Associated with you will not be shared or disclosed to others. However, when it is necessary to identify, contact or take legal action against any person Any violation of property rights (Intentionally or unintentionally) as well as other users or victims who may be involved in this activity, they reserve the right to share. These information.In accordance with our judgment, we will cooperate with law enforcement and disclose information when the following situations arise:
- Identify people who engage in illegal activities through this website.
- When the law is required;
- Uphold legal responsibility
- Protect the safety of others or maintain website regulations.